Welkom, herken jij jezelf in de verhalen die hier verteld worden of wil je hier meer over weten? Word dan lid en praat gezellig mee. Iedereen is welkom op het gebied van spiritualiteit.

Alles wat vermeld wordt op deze website is naar waarheid van de poster zelf, neem enkel datgeen aan waar jij jezelf goed bij voelt.
Ieder zijn/haar eigen waarheid, respecteer deze...

[ Advertenties ]
Online Tarot Legging - Spirituele Datingsite

Het is momenteel 29-03-2024, 15:15:36

Alle tijden zijn UTC+01:00

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen  Reageer op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 
Auteur Bericht
 Berichtenonderwerp: Weblog van Randy
BerichtGeplaatst: 12-11-2009, 17:23:50 
Groentje
Groentje

Dit was de eeste mail die ik stuurde waar ik de moeite nam om in een mooi geschreven verhaal een boodschap over te brengen aan mijn mijn vrienden en vriendinnen.
Het onderwerp is nog steeds van toepassing vind ik, dus post ik deze ook maar gewoon!

Greetings fellow Wanderers,

How be you today?

I say, I just came about a prodigious movie, concerning the bloodline of Yeshua ben Joseph also known as Jesus Christ.

Caution is advised though! For it can be experienced as a very daunting movie for those who have been learned and made believe the standard truth written in 'holy' books and told by many parrots through the ages. Few questioned these words as they would be scorned by God's righteous vengeance and not to forget their brotherloving brethern, but contemporary man is more eager to find out truth for him-/herself than ever before, luckily!

Indeed, there is a great difference between believing and knowing.
Those who believe are ever so doubtful of themselves and in that what they attempt to believe in. And when someone comes around with an extraordinary way of thinking, that self doubt is usually challenged upon. Leading to: please someone shut him/her up I'm getting uncomfortable by what he/she is saying/doing! (btw: yet another reason for mastering your mind, would you say not?!)

This movie is made by such an extraordinary person. This honored master can indeed be called a master, for he mastered his fear and doubt to find his holy grail and humanity's redemption. He literally unearthed unspoken and carefully hidden truths about Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene and in doing so brought forward a new way of thinking and evidence that is difficult to negate.

To give this redoubtable sir his due promotion for the enlightening motion picture he has produced, I decided that it would be proper for the sake of this phenomenon to send the trailer of this marvel to my beloved brethern and sistern. As such, this leaves room for you to decide upon endeavoring deeper 'into the rabbit hole' as it were, to find out more about this celebrated movie.

Here is the long awaited link: http://www.bloodline-themovie.com/trailer/ bless you!

Take heed, for you may have to do battle, even as long as a fortnight, with your rigid convictions, but rest assured the victory will grand you a greater perspective on Life and a deeper consideration of your self-created destiny in this truly majestic adventure.
You will have expanded your reality and added a new modality of being within your whole being, that is a guarantee!

So, I ask dearly to all of you: Please forward this e-mail or link to all of them with whom you have shared a moment in your Life. Please introduce to them an other way of thinking, leaving them with the choice to venture even further into the abyss or to negate it, for now.

With these thoughts lingering in your mind, I hope that you will make a choice that originated from the heart- which says give life, co-create and evolve.

With earnest desires,

Randy

Berichten van vorige weergeven:  Sorteer op  
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen  Reageer op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 

Alle tijden zijn UTC+01:00